• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Customs declaration forms for return shipments to international addresses

2 posts in this topic

Hello

I would like to submit the coins from Japan to the USA.

I have found this answer on NGC website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does NGC handle customs for international return shipments?

-Customs declaration forms for return shipments to international addresses must be completed by the submitter. Customs documents can be provided by NGC upon request. Any customs fees or taxes are the responsibility of the submitter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When does NGC provide me customs declaration forms for return shipments to complete by myself?

Please advise.

• Administrator

Shipments to non-US addresses are not insured. NGC is not responsible for loss or damage to international shipments. Please note that different carriers may have restrictions on certain items. Collectors and dealers are encouraged to consult with these carriers to confirm that their items are eligible. We encourage international submitters to secure private insurance coverage, such as that provided by Hugh Wood, ShipandInsure.com, Brink’s or Malca-Amit. If you have private insurance, please contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 800-NGC-COIN (642-2646) before submitting so that we can place this information on file. We must have this information on file prior to receiving your submission. Note: If you submit to NGC’s Official Submission Centers in Munich or Hong Kong, your submission will be fully insured in transit from the Official Submission Center to NGC headquarters and back to the Official Submission Center. NGC will also handle all customs clearance for such submissions. Grading fees for NGC’s Official Submission Centers in Munich and Hong Kong include round-trip shipping, insurance and customs clearance fees.