• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting Ship Wreak Coinage

2 posts in this topic


I have an 1808 East Indian Company X cash coin from the Admiral Gardner that I would like to get into a holder. How would I go about filling out the form? Would I choose world or is it required that I submit through NCS? Also, is there anything else I should know for filling out the form? I would like it to have a label desginating that it is from said ship wreak as well. I don't see any information for ship wreak certification beyond the page it is advertised on. Thanks for any help or guidance! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

Thank you.  We would pedigree it as long as you can send a COA or paperwork from the shipwreck that we could verify. This would need to be submitted as a World Coin.  You would need to make the decision as to NCS or not.

Thank you,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now