• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price of coin

5 posts in this topic

The coin is a 2009 Sacagawea dollar, with the "Agriculture" reverse. There is a variety that year with missing edge lettering, although it would not be difficult to remove the edge lettering by grinding and polishing, so whether yours is the actual variety is impossible to determine from pictures. I could not find any auction prices or approximate values for the variety in circulated grades, which yours appears to be, but if I were going to assign a value to it, I would say somewhere in the $20 - $25 range, assuming it is the actual variety. If not, it is worth a dollar.

And, welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your time and experties I work in retail and am constantly looking through all the coins. A few silver dollars and dimes but nothing of great value yet. Was hoping this one was the winner