• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1976D Eisenhower set

8 posts in this topic

Eisenhower sex? Don't get me wrong; like any good Kansas boy, I'm an admirer of Ike. However, I wouldn't go so far as to put those two words together in my mind. What did you mean by the title?

Now is this the San Francisco or Philadelphia package

It is Philadelphia, there is no San Francisco package in the 1976 mint set because San Francisco was not making any coins for circulation that year.

On 10/11/2018 at 11:21 PM, Conder101 said:

It is Philadelphia, there is no San Francisco package in the 1976 mint set because San Francisco was not making any coins for circulation that year.

Thanks for helping me catch back up with these things now what years did San Francisco have coins in the Department of treasury mint setsDepartment of treasury mint sets

1947 to 1955, 1968 to 1974, 1980 and 1981

1947 to 1955 were various coins, 1968 to 1970 were cent and five cent only, 1971 to 1974 were cent only, 1980 and 81 were Anthony dollar only.