• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WANTED: Whitman Folders, Wheat Pennies, junk silver and buffaloes for some YNs

6 posts in this topic

Hey, a friend of mine just recently told me that a couple of her kids were interested in coins. 

I want to give them some Whitman blue folders, some wheat pennies, a couple of silver coins, and a couple of buffalos to try and catch their interest. I'm also going to give them a Redbook and a copy of my book. 

If you have any random stuff you want to get rid of, shoot me a PM. I'll pay fair prices for decent stuff to help these YNs get started. 

Jason

Hey Jason

Shoot me a P.M. with an address. I have some wheats and a few silver quarters U.S. I'm not in love with. I also have a good quantity of Canadian and U.K. stuff I'm not currently doing anything with. Let me know what you need. No charge as they are going to Y.N. 's . How many YN's so I can get right amount of coins. Only Boffalo's I got are slabbed. can't help there. 

Bob Sr CEO Fieldtechs

I can contribute a few wheats, a steel cent, an Indian cent, a buffalo nickel and a V- nickel.. Send me your address - they have been sitting in a jar since the '70's so no charge for a YN.  

I have several blue whitmans and a couple of rolls of wheats to go with them. Give me the details and we can get them on their way to you.