• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ineligible Type tokens and coins

3 posts in this topic

I had submitted a few tokens and coins which came back as "Ineligible Type". I understand from the NGC FAQ's that these are the ones which NGC does not grade, but I have had these graded by NGC just a couple of years back! The tokens I had which came back were British 19th century tokens. The coin is a 20th century one which is listed in the NGC catalog. Would someone please let me know what's up?

Thanks.

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. Can you please provide me with the invoice number or certification number (label placed in flip) for the tokens. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

3 hours ago, Matt G said:

Thank you for your question. Can you please provide me with the invoice number or certification number (label placed in flip) for the tokens. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thanks @Matt G I have messaged you the details of the invoices.