• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New slot needed

4 posts in this topic

Can you add a new slot for the 1986 1oz BU in proof like? I know since it's registry award time it will have to wait so that's is ok as long as you put this down on your to-do list. 

Also, can you fill in the points for the 2017 proof and proof like 1 oz liberates? 

Thanks

Tom

• Administrator
19 hours ago, TMCGRADY said:

Can you add a new slot for the 1986 1oz BU in proof like? I know since it's registry award time it will have to wait so that's is ok as long as you put this down on your to-do list. 

Also, can you fill in the points for the 2017 proof and proof like 1 oz liberates? 

Thanks

Tom

Hello, Tom.

Thanks for the request. Are you referring to the Mexico Silver 1 Onza coins? It appears we have not graded any 1986 Silver Onzas as PL.  If you were referring to another set, please post the exact set name here.

Please follow the directions on your screen if you need to enter a new coin into a slot where no scores are shown. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

8 hours ago, TMCGRADY said:

Yes this is the 1986 1oz BU libertad. I have a newly graded 86 PL, #2736870-015

This is the first and only 86 PL so far, of you could add a slot that would be great. 

Thanks

Tom

Screenshot_20171220-045416.png

Hi Tom, 

This coin is valid in the 1986MO slot.  Please follow the directions for coin "Not Valid for Slot" to enter your coin.  Newly graded coins that do not show a score need to be entered through this same process  and once we receive the automated message to review your coin, we will complete the process of adding your coin in the appropriate slot.  Thank you.