• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Upgrading Membership to Elite - Credit Question

3 posts in this topic

Hello!

I have a quick question regarding my membership that I was unable to find an answer to online. Currently, I hold a Platinum Membership and want to switch to the Elite Membership. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I have not used my $150 credit from my Platinum Membership. 

My Question:

If I upgrade to the Elite Membership from the Platinum, will I lose my Platinum credit of $150 or will I keep it and add the $150 credit that comes with the Elite Membership; therefore giving me a total credit of $300?

Thank you for the help!

• Administrator

Thank you for your question. When you upgrade from the premium to elite membership you will receive an additional $150 credit on top of your current $150 credit. Please log in to your account and click on upgrade. This will show you the full amount due in order to upgrade to the elite.