• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A New Upgrade To My Icelandic Kingdom Era Set posted by Iskrona

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Another MS-66

Well I added another upgrade to my Icelandic Kingdom Era coin set tonight a 1929 2 Kronur NGC MS-66. This coin I was looking for many years now and was one of only a hand full of Icelandic coins graded by NGC back some 12 or 13 years ago,, Back then I wondered if I would ever get to see this coin as the years gone by and around two years ago I came across a auction in England that had this very coin while searching the internet for Icelandic coins and I had missed it by only a few days after the auction had ended. Well I said to myself well I guess I will never see that coin again. Well Heritage just auctioned it tonight and I was the lucky one to win this gem for my collection for a measly $235 with the buyers premium included. Hopefully there will be other gems for my set in the future.

Thank you for reading my journal and I hope you all find the coins you have been looking for.

17831.jpg

See more journals by Iskrona

Thank you Rick and Scott ...It seems I've have been coming across a few MS-66 Icelandic coins this past year. I got a 1926 and a 1946 5 Aurar in 66 ,,,with a little luck maybe some more.

I watched the bidding on that coin while I was waiting for another one later in the auction and I was wondering if you might be one of the bidders. Congratulations on the win.

~jack