• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you remove a coin from the registry

6 posts in this topic

Last week I sold a coin that was in my registry set. I'd like to remove it so that if a future owner wants to register it, he or she will not have a problem. The trouble is it seems that when I try to take it down I'm offered only a short list of coins that are available for removal, and none of them are the coin I want to remove.

I need some help here. Does anyone know how to remove a coin from the registry?

Bill,

When you go to Add/Manage Coins, you should get a short list of coins, and a drop-down box that lets you change denomination. Find the denomination you are looking for and it will bring up a list with the coin you need to delete.

• Administrator

It's also worth noting that this will remove the coin from every set where you had it entered, so it's a one-step process to remove it.

Arch

I tried to remove a 1927 St Gaudins but when I chose the Gold coins from the drop down list it did not have any for me to coose from to delete. I hand removed it from each set. But I am wondering is this coin still in my name somewhere here?