• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Success

1 post in this topic

A little early...

As you know, I am trying to get some of my cousins' kids interested in coins. I sent my cousins Sonia and Claudia each a proof set, an album for holding 2x2s and Sacagawea folders, in addition to $5 worth of cent rolls.

I didn't wrap the cents and they tore through those trying to fill holes in the folders I got them this summer. Everything else was wrapped and they will open those Christmas Day. My cousin sent me video and pictures and they seemed legitimately excited. I also included extra 2x2s and I will send them random old coins periodically throughout the year.

Another cousin, I got her twin boys (11 months) a couple of mint medals each. My cousin David, I am giving his son a Morgan Dollar kn Christmas Day.

I'm having almost as much fun doing this as I am adding to my own collection. Almost... I just purchased a MS65 FBL Franklin for my Type Set.

Happy Holidays and Happy Collecting.

Marcus

See more journals by Texan's Coins