• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the grade of the coin I am going to send to PCGS!

12 posts in this topic

Ok I know what you are thinking.You are priobably thinking my house has been broken into and David Hall has me by gunpoint 893whatthe.gif This is not true.I filled out a survey for B&M quickly so I won an "earlybird prize".I won one free express tier grading at PCGS.I don't even have to pay S&H!All I have to pay is sending the coin to B&M.

The coin is an NTC crackout from Ebay

40_1.JPG

59_1.JPG

Don't ask for my pics because they would be just a bit better than those.Now the coin is nicely toned and not a problem coin.So try and guess the grade PCGS will give it.Yes I cracked the coin out so it is raw.Just guess what PCGS will give it and if you get it correct I will put you in a drawing for some kind of coin 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Well folks it is off to the PO tommorrow so wish me luck angel.gif

Also if the coin gets a bag at PCGS it will go to 893whatthe.gif ICG 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

That is so if PCGS trys to stick it to me I will hurt them back devil.gifThat's right what is better than helping out the scrappy TPG that won't die 893scratchchin-thumb.gifThey go against the sumo.gif TPG'S but they still survive 893applaud-thumb.gif

Well I better stop talking now sign-rantpost.gif so have at it and remember whatever you do don't wish my submission tonofbricks.gif

NTC is usually good for a 2-3 point drop when crossed. As tight as PCGS has been lately I should go with MS63, but I'm going to play dangerously and say MS64. insane.gif

40_1.JPG

59_1.JPG

It's what I can't see on the reverse that bothers me. It looks like the right profile of the head of a polar bear, and he has a big grin on his face because he just finished off a fat seal. Or, maybe it's Caleb? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

BB'ed!

Chris

If the coin were still holdered and submitted I would say 64.

Cracked out as you did I think it will go 65.

Best of luck with the submission.

-------------

etexmike

If the coin were still holdered and submitted I would say 64.

Cracked out as you did I think it will go 65.

Best of luck with the submission.

-------------

etexmike

Thanks hopefully it will grade as I really don't want to think I wasted a free grading. 893whatthe.gif

How about a picture of the coin and not the slab? wink.gif

It would look just about the same.I am not good at taking pictures of coins.When I get it back though I should have a tripod so I will try then.If it gets a bodybag then I won't have to worry about the slab 893whatthe.gif

If it gets bagged I will take a pic before maybe sending to ICG 893scratchchin-thumb.gifI may have an economy submission going.