• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Submitting at a show to NGC

4 posts in this topic

What's the best way of doing this? (non-walkthrough) I haven't done it before, but will next week. Any words of wisdom about what I should do? Should I treat the coins as if I was mailing them?

I know, I could call NGC and get some details, but my experiences across the street have taught me to find out the little details that make the process go as smoothly as possible before doing it.

Thanks,

Neil

Neil,

Just bring your coins to their booth. The folks there will walk you through the process. You can also call them. NGC's customer service folks are actually customer-oriented.

Regards,

EVP

If you print out the form off the internet (provided you are a CS member), you get 10% off the submission cost. That's what I did and I just dropped them off at the show.

You may want to bring a duplicate of the invoice with you and have them sign it for proof.

Thanks guys. I guess I have to admit to being a bit lazy in not calling. smile.gif But I may do it anyway. I'm not a CS member but an ANA associate member. But I do have a few forms with me that got mailed with my packet. I've been waiting for the show before sending my first shipment. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of a customer oriented company!