• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a Washington from the State quarter series

19 posts in this topic

The Washington State quarter series seemed to interest a lot of people, and I suspect brought some new blood into the great hobby of coin collecting. Post a State quarter that you enjoy the design of. While we're at it, feel free to mention some favorite designs, and some designs that you think are unappealing. Here's a favorite of mine, the Oregon design. The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.

bc2005D_69WAORo5_zps4cb1lrpe.jpgbc2005D_69WAORr5_zpsjjrapbww.jpg

Here's the ones you're missing Lehigh.........

1999PR-SET-1_zpsb1c7de73.jpg

Not missing exactly, just in another spot. Since the prices dropped, I'm thinking about cracking them and putting them back where they belong.

IMG_2773_zpsm1l1qmsv.jpg

I picked up this lovely Connecticut from Mark DiLauro last year -- with just a splash of some toning on the reverse.

1999D_Connecticut_Quarter_NGC_MS68_composite_zpsget8sf4n.jpg

But what if I like them all?

SilverProofStatehoodQuarters.jpg

I have the silver proofs in that type holder. Have the clads from mint sets sitting in Wayte Raymond pages for now.

The Proofs in the Capital holders sure make a nice looking SHQ collection.

photo3_zpsa8b61936.jpg