• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My turn- raw walkers GTG

5 posts in this topic

Nice to see this forum get a lil more active here lately.. I like to guess on the series I know anything about grading. These will be off for grading soon.

34 walker - toned, nice underlying gun bluing under some gold toning, and some reddish hue outlining liberty which was hard to capture - a bit dark at the top, reverse is a solid greenish/gold tone.

1934%20walker%20toner_zpsvmsqhppt.jpg

Whitebread example of the above.

1934%20walker_zpscvhzoq3x.jpg

36, very clean, most notable thing is the graze by the "T" in the obverse field, excellent luster.

36%20walker%20050716_zpst8ypaand.jpg

37 - also really clean, not as much as the 36 above, but with a thin yet nice ring of album toning around the rim, and awesome luster.

1937%20walker_zpsfg63dq5k.jpg

I have a 35 I should have imaged and made a run of them, but I suppose this is plenty.

Nice coins Clark.....I'm going 64 on the toned 34 because the luster doesn't look to be there on the obverse, I'll go 65 on all of the others with a 65+ on the 36

I like the toned 1936 however the luster looks somewhat muted. So I will limit that one to MS 65

The white 1936 – 65

1936 - 66

1937 – 64 +