• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1934 S MS65 Peace $ images

12 posts in this topic

Very pretty coin Peace fan. Exquisite details in Liberty, especially her hair, and the eagle's feathers.

Hoot

Hoot, Chris, Jtryka, nwcs, Mark, pmh1nic: Thanks for the kind words!

Rob: Yes, it is a thrill, and something I was beginning to doubt ever finding. If I'm ever forced to sell my collection this one will be the last to go.

Carter: This purchase was the most by a factor of 4 that I've ever spent on a single coin. My wife and I discussed it, and given the low interest rates and the unstable stock market it just made more sense (to us) to invest the money this way and have something tangible to show for it.

Barry,

To me, that is what part of this hooby is all about!

Finding something that is appealing to the eye,has a historical attachment to it,then you learn somethings about it (rare date's, key date's, etc.)

Then the satisfaction of starting, and building your set,along the way getting a sense of accomplishment....much needed in today's world..then you have a plan,on how to go about in your collecting pursuits.

Finally you make that commitment to acquire that "SPECIAL" coin. You acquired a very special coin in my eye's.

CONGRAT'S again

I collect silver wash25's and I had that with my 32-D

Rob