• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My best acquired coin from FUN

16 posts in this topic

Picked this coin up at FUN just got around to sending it in for grading. This coin was far from cheap, but is sooooo special I jumped at the chance to get it it. Thanks to JC for holding it for me.

Coin cert #2683421-001, look it up there is a nice picture with it. I do not have any other picture. Thanks.

Why don't you copy the picture so you can post it ?

Paul

I can't figure out how to do that. When I try to copy a image from the NGC Verification data base it tells me it is copyrighted. Is there a way to copy those [pictures?

OP, beautiful coin by the way. Mine is a paltry VF25.

....just print the picture, then push it tightly against your computer screen and press the PRINT SCREEN key...? Be sure not to hit the SCROLL LOCK key - that is an obsolete key used during the Roman Empire when they had written scrolls instead of books - it kept a scroll locked in position while the PRINT SCREEN key was working?

"Fair use" includes educational use --- just don't use it to advertise or make money or for general distribution. You can always ask NGC for their permission. Send a note to Dena or one of the other moderators.

• Administrator

If it's your own coin I don't think it'd be an issue. Post away.

-Paul

If it's your own coin I don't think it'd be an issue. Post away.

-Paul

Thanks Paul. (thumbs u

That is a beauty toned dollars. :banana:

With both the owner, and Paul's permission, I post the following image.

It's been cropped and I made a composition out of it, but it hasn't been altered in any other way.

h5ZyK8E.jpg

I bet that coin looks 1000x better in hand.

Congrat's!

mark

Looks like it has nice color on the obverse. This is one of those coins that would NOT benefit from dipping...the tarnish hides much of the obverse damage.

Nice find!