• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to buy Walking Liberty Half Dollars.

17 posts in this topic

I have a 1942 P ms67.

Front is blast white and reverse has light blue and purple toning on the eagles wing

405.00 with shipping . Paypal accepted

M pics wont load to my computer, so anyone interested please send me your email address or phone # and I can send them there.

Cheaper than anywhere

I'll update the thread for him but banknotes is no longer looking for WLHs. He had something come up and is no longer a buyer. Even on coins he has already agreed to buy.

Seems the OP is just fine and still buying WLH. Just not paying for the ones he has agreed to buy and not letting the sellers know until many days after the agreed upon sale date when they reach out to him for an update.

Why don't you say what went on instead of picking and choosing what to say. You are making me look like i did something wrong when i did nothing wrong.

You said "Ill take it" then vanished without paying. That's what went on. There were three 1-2 line PMs. Nothing else "went on". Which part of that is wrong?

That's a big no-no in the coin world. Just letting other sellers know you don't hold your end of the deal up.

here's the exchange copypasta i saw since apparently something else "went on" I didn't notice

me: any interest in a semi PL WLH?

you: Yes, please send a picture. How much are you asking for it? Thanks

me: shares pics and price of 2 and say choose 1 as im keeping the other.

you: I will take the PCGS Walker. I wont be able to send payment until around Friday though.

I agree and you vanish. Please post the what went on I don't know about.

I said stuff came up. you forgot that part. As i said before, stop whining

Ah yes, that is a very valid excuse to dik people around. I suggest you keep using that on coin forums and in other deals you may make. Very valid.