• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board Member = Ebay ID
1 1

280 posts in this topic

On 4/27/2022 at 11:49 AM, JamieinMN said:

I've bought something from you and very happy with it.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you, I try my best. I am not a professional seller; I sell to support my Coin Habit!!!!

Please look through my sets, especially the extra sets and let me know if there is anything else you want.

My ebay name is bubbiesmeemaw, on ebay but I havent sold anything in quite awhile, been more accumulating a massive number of graded coins, close to 500 in the past 3 years or so, almost all NGC or PCGS, so I'm sure plenty of you have more than likely sold me coins, and i thank every one of you that did! 

Same name and photo I use here. Powermad5000.

On eBay I typically sell only under buy it now listings. Auctions are rare for me to list.

As of this posting I have very limited items for sale as I don't want a 1099-K and make all the listings I will have for the year in the first couple weeks of January.

Remember the fun collecting was when you started.

Here is a way to bring the fun back and get a younger generation interested in coins.

The Collector s Connection | eBay Stores

Also, review my sets here in the registry and let me know if there is something you are interested in.

As I head into retirement it is time to 'shut it down'......

Your comments and feedback are appreciated.

Edited by RDH2000