• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Walking Lib Halves, Eisenhower Dollars, Continental Currency restrike

4 posts in this topic

Items for sale (links to CollectiveCoin site).

Please send me a Private Message (PM) if interested in any of the coins or if you have questions.

=================================================

Terms of sale: Payment is accepted by personal check, cashier's check, or PayPal (preferred). Sale prices include USPS First Class shipping and insurance in the lower-48 USA. Coins ship after payment is received in full (and clears, if applicable). Returns are accepted with no questions asked for 14 days after receiving the coin. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance and payment is refunded after coin is safely returned to me.

Successful BST transactions with Catbert, Zohar, yarm, BROADSTRUCK, BKW, wdrob, Ugakoivet, and others. If I don't recognize you from the boards, or haven't dealt with you before, references may be requested. Thanks for looking!

:bump:

I moved all of the for-sale items to a centralized location on the collectivecoin website. See link in the first post.

Thanks!