• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Services: Digital Imaging (May Specials)

4 posts in this topic

Hello again!

I have about 5 weeks to go until my boss puts me in the middle of nowhere to sell fireworks...so I might as well keep busy with coin imaging!

I'm going to offer two specials until June 1:

1) Normal imaging ($3/coin.) This includes full shots of each side, edited/circle cropped and put into one image. If the coin is in a slab, this includes full slab shots of each side.

2) eBay bulk imaging ($1/coin, 25 coin minimum.) This is my attempt to help out fellow collectors who may want to sell a larger quantity of lower value coins on eBay and don't need to have fully edited photos. This will include one obverse and reverse image per coin (square cropped) with either a white or black background. Images will be sized to fit under eBay's max file size and files will be numbered instead of a full title. This is basically the same image that you'd get for $3/coin, but I won't spend a lot of time in Photoshop editing, so I can lower the price to help you keep your margins down.

Payment via USPS Money order or check is absolutely preferred, PP Gift is also accepted. Owner of the coins is responsible for shipping costs both ways (I will mail the coins back exactly as they were mailed to me, same packaging.)

Send me a PM to take advantage of my free time!

Although Benjamin is about to head off into the backwoods to play with explosives I felt I needed to bump his thread here to serve up kudos well deserved.

I took Benjamin up on his May Special and had a number of coins imaged. He made the process quite easy, the turnaround time quite reasonable, and the images remarkable!

See a few examples Here