• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin not valid for slot

6 posts in this topic

I can not add my 2005 MS 70 Silver Eagle to my registry set. The NGC number is 1857252-010. I keep getting a message that states that the coin is not valid for the slot. I have tried several times and rechecked the NGC number several times. I have never had this problem with any other coin before. What is wrong?

Since you were able to fix this, could you also check the following:

My Alabama 2x2 (early commem) was dropped out of the registry and now when I try to re-add it I get the message that I have no coins matching that slot.

I think the problem might be that this is the Eliasberg Pedigree coin and NGC used to list it on a separate line in the population report. When they discontinued that something might have gotten messed up.

The cert number is 686634-001.

I had an email exchange about this with Arch a few weeks ago but last time I checked the problem was not fixed.

Thank you

I've checked in on this and forwarded the information to those who can solve this problem.

Generally, I work on the creation of new sets, scoring issues and adding coins into existing sets.

The areas I work in do not use the Pedigree field at all, so I do not know why it would not accept your coin.