• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? posted by Eagles-R-it

9 posts in this topic

Well there went that "only one in existence" out the window Kamakazy, almost.

Although that MS69 should have been photoshopped before posting for maximum effect. :/

I say the label is wrong, that is the 26th year of issue isn't it? Or something like that.

Is the label wrong somewhere. Its too late for me to go looking.

Capt. Brian

I say the label is wrong, that is the 26th year of issue isn't it? Or something like that.

Is the label wrong somewhere. Its too late for me to go looking.

Capt. Brian

2011-1986 = 25

So I'm a collector not a math major. lol But anyway, I see you are havin' fun with this. I can't wait for our mutual friend Darryl (I will leave his name out so he can dazzle you with his award and coins that get it.

HAVE FUN

Capt. Brian

The mathmatician

1986 was the first year Eagles were issued, so 1987 would be the second year of issue and the first "anniversary", making the calendar year 2011 the 25th anniversary. Sort of like how the current century, 2000, is the 21st, not the 20th.

Only 4-off from having a nicely matched group of MS69 plastic holder labels. Can't tell anything about the coins, though.....;)