• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who can I meet at FUN?

14 posts in this topic

Planning ahead for summer trips right now! Never been to Tampa and was considering going to FUN and checking it out! Before I book I wanna see who all is going?

Summer FUN 2015 will be in Orlando

61st Annual FUN Convention:

January 7-10, 2016 - Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, Florida

62nd Annual FUN Convention:

January 5-8, 2017 - Fort Lauderdale Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

63rd Annual FUN Convention:

January 4-7, 2018 - Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, Florida

The summer FUN is in Orlando and will continue to be there for the foreseeable future. The winter show is moving to Tampa in 2016, somewhere on the "dreaded east coast" (my opinion) in 2017 and back to Tampa in 2018. After that Orlando might be in the picture again.

For the record I plan to attend summer FUN. It was bigger than ever last year although nowhere near the size of the winter show. I have enjoyed all of the summer shows that I have attended.

Be sure to spend a day or two at Orlando "Insect World," and have lunch at the "Roachland Restaurant" - it has a great leafy salad bar and is built around a Elvis theme.

Be sure to spend a day or two at Orlando "Insect World," and have lunch at the "Roachland Restaurant" - it has a great leafy salad bar and is built around a Elvis theme.

I take it you are referring to the Tree of Life at Animal Kingdom. Disney tickets have gotten really expensive, and it's hard to get on the top attractions with their new arm band and reserve fast lane spots a month or more in advance system. It's even tougher in the summer ... and hotter. My wife and I don't go in the summer because of the heat and the crowds.

I'm a Universal person, but my wife is still into Disney although less so than in the past.