• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Empty, original US mint packaging in bulk! silver proof sets & 2011 eagle sets

1 post in this topic

I'm moving soon, and need to unload tons of mint packaging.

Most of it is from silver proof sets from 2000-2010 or so, the red inserts with silver state quarters and silver and base coins from 1c to 50c. Probably at least 200 of these, some are excellent some are just average nice.

I also have a bunch of the really nice 2011 25th anniversary silver eagle 5 coin set boxes with everything except missing the clear capsules and only some have the certificate inside

Finally, I have a decent range of commemorative stuff from the 80's through now, some for silver dollars and some for the $5 half eagle gold

Not really sure what this stuff is worth, but would love to get a little spending cash or some silver out of them, plus cover my postage costs. Send me your requests & offers please!

Ohh, probably not worth messing with just a handful, I need to move boxloads of these!