• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to Buy BN Proof Indians?

8 posts in this topic

I'm in the market for a couple of Proof BN Indians in the PF62-64 range with PF63 being the most desirable. I'm not looking for PQ example or a better date or anything like that. All I care about is that the coin has decent (average) luster and would prefer them without or with minimal carbon spots. Overall, I'm more interested in price than look. They have to be BN examples. A little red is OK, but I'm not interested in RB examples.

Anyone know a good dealer for these? I'd be in the market for 5-10 of them depending on price.

Which grading service (NGC/ANACS/ICG/PCGS) is not important to me. I'd even consider 3rd rate services and raw as long as the coins are problem free.

Overall, I'm more interested in price than look

Why would you want this? Isn't the look more important than pretty much everything when it comes to coins? Or did I misunderstand?

As to dealers, what about Rick Snow? Also, you might want to ask Shylock...he seems to know his IHCs. cool.gif

jom

Overall, I'm more interested in price than look

Why would you want this? Isn't the look more important than pretty much everything when it comes to coins? Or did I misunderstand?

confused-smiley-013.gif Same registry set points for ugly coins as for pretty coins. wink.gif

If these were for my collection, I'd go for look over everything else. however, these are not for my collection and the main criteria is cheap.

As to dealers, what about Rick Snow? Also, you might want to ask Shylock...he seems to know his IHCs. cool.gif

Rick only has one BN example on his site. While it is nice and cheap, I'd prefer to buy all at once if possible.

Not when you're making tie-tacks and cuff-links. 893whatthe.gif

Not when you're making tie-tacks and cuff-links. 893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif I only make tie-tacks and cuff-links out of Seated coinage!

I don't know if you plan on going to the St. Louis show (Valentine's day), but I typically see raw coins on the floor like what you are looking for. St. Louis is one of the rare shows where, though slabs are prevalent, there is a higher percentage of raw coins than at most other large shows. What's your timing like?

James