• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1922 Proof Peace $ in an NGC slab walks into...

40 posts in this topic

I was wondering who the "expert" they had available to guide them was before RWB asked the same question. Seems like his range of $50,000 to $100,000 was bad advice. Further, the fact that they paid $80,000 for a coin that might just bring $50,000 goes against everything that show's about.

I don't mind that the label was created for the event, It fits with the NGC/PawnStars alliance. I think any publicity for the hobby, NGC or the fact that coins are relevant collectables is good publicity.

Won in a poker game..........................that's where I draw the line.

I'm glad the Lot Description is using information a researcher took time and patience to put it all together for the series.

Maybe the Action Houses are listening? Heritage anyway.

:)

Glad you like the Heritage description....looks familiar to me....Hmmmmm....where have I seen those words before....?

RWB

Glad you like the Heritage description....looks familiar to me....Hmmmmm....where have I seen those words before....?

RWB

Ahhhhhhh....page 148 in your book?

I wonder why NGC deleted all information on this coin. The serial number was

3863310-006.

Because it was submitted for regrading not reholdering. Regrading means a new number and they know there no longer is a slab with that old number so the information was deleted.

I wonder why NGC deleted all information on this coin. The serial number was

3863310-006.

Because it was submitted for regrading not reholdering. Regrading means a new number and they know there no longer is a slab with that old number so the information was deleted.

Got it! I saw it in its new slab on the Heritage Auction site.