• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOLLOW-UP ON MAIL BOX ALARM posted by Eagles-R-it

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

INSTALLED AND TESTED

Well I got my alarm in the "MAIL" a few days ago and it took less than 10 minutes from package opening to install and try out. This thing really works. I did a lot of studying on it before I ordered it and what was nice about this model is it has a built in volume control, which is great. It also has a red light on it and it is real bright. One touch of the reset button after you get your mail and it's ready to go again.

If anyone is interested in it I bought this one on Ebay, and it is called "MAIL CHIME".

And hey everyone, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!!

See more journals by Eagles-R-it

Thanks for the info on this. There were some who said things about a po box and that is an option. This however is a solution that works if you just dont want to have a recurring fee every month and a trip to the post office is not an option.

It would also be nice to catch that guy who wants to get shot who gets in your mail all the time. Now you have proof that he got in your mail. Not video evidence but still proof he opened the door so you can at least run outside and not be wrong when you accuse him.

Thanks for the info on this. There were some who said things about a po box and that is an option. This however is a solution that works if you just dont want to have a recurring fee every month and a trip to the post office is not an option.

It would also be nice to catch that guy who wants to get shot who gets in your mail all the time. Now you have proof that he got in your mail. Not video evidence but still proof he opened the door so you can at least run outside and not be wrong when you accuse him.

I second the PO Box idea, and also suggest that the poster contact postal inspectors if he believes that someone is tampering with his mail. It is a federal crime (a felony) to do so.