• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Rare ( *+)

37 posts in this topic

How about a star, plus & CAC sticker, too?! :baiting:lol

Yes, star/plus combos are quite rare and I don't see them hardly ever.

They are super rare in the Walker series, at least.

But star Walkers are scarce in their own right.

How about a star, plus & CAC sticker, too?! :baiting:lol

Yes, star/plus combos are quite rare and I don't see them hardly ever.

They are super rare in the Walker series, at least.

But star Walkers are scarce in their own right.

Yes, they are---------out of all graded coins, there only exists 513 of them in the world.

What a gorgeous Walker, MJ!! That is something you just DON'T see. Thanks so much for sharing that RARITY, as I could look at it all day. How did you acquire that MONSTER?

WF, I bought it from Legend at one of the few shows I attend. She saw me walk up to her table and reached behind her and tossed it to me. I basically just wrote a check at that point. Easy peasy. I paid well less then I would at auction. She wanted to place that coin in a collectors hands as it was one of her clients favorites ( albeit chump change compared to the balance of his holdings). I thought I would point this out as Laura catches a lot of flack. Personally she has been good to me.

I have had as many as 16 star Walkers at one point.

Mark

What a gorgeous Walker, MJ!! That is something you just DON'T see. Thanks so much for sharing that RARITY, as I could look at it all day. How did you acquire that MONSTER?

WF, I bought it from Legend at one of the few shows I attend. She saw me walk up to her table and reached behind her and tossed it to me. I basically just wrote a check at that point. Easy peasy. I paid well less then I would at auction. She wanted to place that coin in a collectors hands as it was one of her clients favorites ( albeit chump change compared to the balance of his holdings). I thought I would point this out as Laura catches a lot of flack. Personally she has been good to me.

I have had as many as 16 star Walkers at one point.

Mark

MJ--Thank you for sharing your experience----I find such stories quite interesting. That was nice of Laura and it is good to hear something positive.