• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A major coin upgrade within my collection-NGC MS67RD 1972 Doubled Die Obverse Lincoln Memorial CAC certified posted by hunter's gold

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Only 8 graded at MS67RD

Hi everyone. Well, I had hope too add this one before the cutoff for the NGC registry sets but it did not come up for auction until the day after. For the longest time I had a PCGS MS66+RD example CAC certified in this slot. i bought this coin for a decent price back then and had it sent into CAC. Of course I had hoped to upgrade this coin someday. I had not seen a NGC example come up for auction in over 8 years. The last 4 PCGS MS67RD examples that came up for auction sold for between $8500 and $12000. Even with buyer fees this one was a lot less. PCGS grades 24/0 in MS67RD, NGC grades 8/0 in MS67RD and CAC certifies 3/0 in MS67RD. Even though I spent almost all of next years coin budget I am very pleased. I hope you enjoy my latest addition and as always, thanks for looking and Happy Collecting

16192.jpg

See more journals by hunter's gold