• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 6th Annual Secret Santa Swap is Finally Here!

43 posts in this topic

I've actually had this for a few days. I guess my Santa is one of the few who hit the send date right on! Thanks to my secret Santa and congrats on your state championship!

20141212_105003_zpsv05opdnf.jpg

I was told that I recieved a package in the mail, so when I get home I will post what was given to me. I'm excited to see what the Secret Santa has sent me

:applause: Looks like Santa put everyone on the nice list this year !

I indeed now know the NGC handle by which my Santa goes by and so again thank you and Merry Christmas.

-Doug

My secret Santa gift this year had to be one of the most amazing coins and one of the tiniest I've ever seen! It's a 0.2g pure gold coin that looks like a tiny pebble until you look at it under a loupe and then it's stunning! Thankfully since my photo skills on stuff like this are atrocious, my Santa sent a link to close-up photos.

Thanks!

tiny.jpg

My secret Santa gift this year had to be one of the most amazing coins and one of the tiniest I've ever seen! It's a 0.2g pure gold coin that looks like a tiny pebble until you look at it under a loupe and then it's stunning! Thankfully since my photo skills on stuff like this are atrocious, my Santa sent a link to close-up photos.

Thanks!

tiny.jpg

That is awesome

My 'Secret Santa' gave me the perfect gift...

9bd2e7b8-d7af-42de-b89b-dc3246d84e2f_zps85cf16e8.jpg

The biggest chocolate coin I've ever seen!

2de090e8-5ca7-44b7-afc2-548e27dda97f_zps1d68c322.jpg

Beautifully illustrated!

d7d4f07e-8af5-4d13-b099-c9ce19988c63_zps42afa49d.jpg

I got a glimpse of JFK as he rode through town in 1960,

he was so young. America was used to older people holding

this office, so now today, I understand the allure. He was a

handsome man with lots of hair!

Thanks Secret Santa!

I am late posting this but have been traveling quite extensively lately. Thanks Secret Santa!! - it arrived more than a week ago and had to wait for me to return to be opened.

Another great year!