• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time to order 2015 Calendars!

10 posts in this topic

Now taking orders for my 2015 coin calendar. $15 (includes shipping in the US) gets you a wall calendar with a different coin photo for each month. The calendar is printed on heavy card stock with glossy pictures of a diverse assortment of eye candy. This is the seventh year I have done this calendar. Should be shipping by December 1. Here are the coins that are featured for this year:

overview15.jpg

I'm just curious are these coins part of your collection or are they just general pictures you had gotten from the web? I really like the 1849 Mormon $10 gold coin. That is one of the series that I'm wanting to get my hands on but financially that's going to be impossible.

These are all pictures I have taken myself (i.e., I hold the copyright) of coins that are mine (the 81-S dollar this year) and others' -- some dealers, some collectors. I always get an OK from people whose coins I may want to use in my calendar when I take the pictures. Doing a photo shoot of a $10 Mormon gold is pretty cool -- that one's orders or magnitude out of my league.

Yeah, the slug was great, too. I challenge anyone to pick up one of those and not smile a little and say "yeah, this is cool" to yourself while admiring its heft. I feel sorry for anyone who can.