• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadian Large Cents, more

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone! I've been adding some new coins to my website this weekend in between the work I'm doing for an upcoming auction for my boss. Highlighted today will be the stack of Canadian Large Cents from 1859-1920. I've tried to price them reasonably (while still making it worth the effort to list them) so give them a once over and see if any fit your collecting needs.

I've also added some new coins to the Coins For Sale section, and will be shortly adding a new category of foreign silver (probably by the weekend, maybe as early as Tues/Wed) for coins that might be markedly better than my Plus 25 cheap silver category, but not in the upper range of others I have listed individually (I'll call them "Double Melts" for now.)

Some highlights of new coins:

1970 S "Small Date" BU Lincoln Cents

1944 D Mercury Dime PCI MS66FB (priced as an MS64FB, take a look at the photos) 1976 USSR Proof Set

1897 Japan 50 Sen Dragon

1891 Canada 1 Cent Small Date, Small Leaves

1956 Proof Washington Quarter with Reverse Die Gouge NGC PF63

1946 S/S/S/S DDR Mercury Dime NGC MS67FT (Top Pop)

If an item on my website is currently listed in my eBay Store, I should have a link connected directly to the image. I do make every effort to give you all "first dibs" of around a week before they get thrown to the dogs...

Thanks!