• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who like this new e-Bay feature on registry sets?? posted by Kaiser14

37 posts in this topic

As a member I should have option to view Registry sets in peace and quite. That constant jumping around loading eBay spam should be for NON members delight only.

Here here! That is a fantastic compromise.

This IS the answer; members already paid to remove ads as in most sites and apps.

It would be funny if the coin graders in the coin room were grading a coin and before the entered the grade,. A POP up window would appear and say " CHECK ON EBAY " and the had to X out the screen everytime ! That how annoying it is to us !

I mostly view my sets using the gallery tab. That way the only thing I have to watch and wait on are photos of my coins instead of E-bay shopping links. Of course this is of no help if you haven't uploaded pictures of your coins.

Gary :idea:

As a member I should have option to view Registry sets in peace and quite. That constant jumping around loading eBay spam should be for NON members delight only.

Here here! That is a fantastic compromise.

This IS the answer; members already paid to remove ads as in most sites and apps.

Maybe you missed my post but as a paid member NGC expects me to work for them for free. They will not even have their IT department fix the existing problems with the Coin Explorer or the auction listings... Yet you think they will accommodate paid members when it comes to making profit? doh!

No time to read all of the other posts, but the eBay feature sucks. It makes the page move while you're trying to click on a date and the odds of actually finding a coin you like from their one selection is next to impossible.

Another source of income. Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see suggestions on the coins that I am missing, not just random coins.

There has to be a way to clean up the search engine that they are using.

BTW, does anyone else have trouble with the U.S. Mint's search engine?