• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Turn-Around times posted by davidk

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Really!

When can a customer expect a company to do right by them? When it comes to NGC and their grading times I never know what to expect. I have taken a long lay-off from this society and NGC for this very reason and it hasn't got any better! NGC charges extra exorbitant fees in order to process coins faster but is it really faster. Example, I have one gold Kennedy that I put through as express. This tier is suppose to have a 48 hour turn-around. It currently says three working days on the website. Today was the third day if you don't count the time it sits in their vault waiting to be opened first, otherwise it is the fifth day. So, after all is said, when can a customer expect the service they pay for and when does a company show the customers the respect they deserve? Extra money doesn't necessarily mean better service especially here! Really debating just keeping all of my coins as raw specimens due to this insanely bad service!!

See more journals by davidk

I've seen some NGC staff at work. Their turnaround times are excellent...a full 360 turn can take a second or less and 180 half-turns are about 1/2 second or less when they are busy at a show. Not sure about the graders since they are usually chained to the floor during working hours....

;) "Smile! You're on a Reality Show and Don't Know It"

I got some coins submitted through economy and i almost forgot about them. It has been 2 months since it was submitted to NCS. The things that went directly to NGC came back in month in a half. But what can you do? You just have to bite your tongue and wait.