• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 - Nice Looking " Raw " Mercuries from the 1930's - FOR SALE

1 post in this topic

Hey All,

These are three Mercuries that I have posted for a buddy to look at. I am selling these along with the rest of my Mercuries (and Buffalo's) If anyone is interested in a particular coin out of those two sets I should have it minus the few that I have sold already. I have at least 30 slabbed buffalo's and 5 slabbed Mercuries, 2 at MS-66.

Due to my financial situation I must liquidate my assets, so if you are interested in any of those three feel free to make an offer and /or ask to see any others.

Thanks a lot!

a

This first one was labeled as a 1934-S and at least when I look in it, I can see an S under a d ( it seems.) Anyway, it is for sale and I have included a magnification image of the mint mark on it.

The next on is the 1931-P. A very nice coin - if I could only get a good picture:

1930P Nice: