• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hobo nickel book and sutler token book for sale

1 post in this topic

Original Hobo Nickel Society Mail & Floor Bid Auction - #21

To Be Held Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 10:00am

Orange County Convention Center, North Concourse

9400 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819

Lot 121 - HOBO NICKELS Book

Delma (Del) K. Romines

This lot is a used copy of Delma K. Romines' 1982 book Hobo Nickels Prisoner Nickels, Shop Tokens, Modern Engravings. Book cover has some staining, and writing impressions. Binding is tight. Price in pencil on cover page, otherwise no writing on pages. No QD paperwork with this lot.

Sold for $154

I HAVE THE SAME BOOK FOR SALE MY BOOK HAS NO COVER STAINING and is in better condition ......ASKING $120 plus 8 for shipping handling and insurance total $128 .00------

usps postal money order only bought at the us post office please

please pm me if interested

thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sutlers and their tokens 1861-1866 by james j. curto green paperback card covers very good condition

reprinted from the numismatist 1962

asking $16 plus $5 for shipping and handling and insurance total 21 usd

usps postal money order only bought at the us post office please

please pm me if interested

thank you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------