• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB 1990 Eisenhower Commemortive

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

I'm looking to buy a 1990-W Eisenhower Commemorative $1.00 Silver Dollar proof with OGP & COA.

My budget is $30.00-35.00. PM me if you have one you want to get rid of and don't want to deal with eBay fees. I can pay via PayPal.

Thanks

I checked my Modern Comemmorative stash --- Got the MS in OGP & COA not the PF. Both are valued the same --- $42 and then add shipping. You probably need to expect to spend $10 or more above your asking budget. :grin:

Rick

Any interest in a Prestige Proof Set that contains the Eisenhower commemorative?

Yeah I'm bidding on one right now, if I don't get it then I know a coin dealer in town that has one. His prices are a little higher $69.00. But I've been keeping an eye on a couple on eBay for under $40.00

I've check it out and I find that if a seller has multiple of the same items such as the one in the link above, there is no guarentee on what the coin looks like. Yeah it's a good price but I'm weary and don't want a coin that has spotting or oxidation. Thanks for the link.