• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To go along with my buffalo set.....

9 posts in this topic

I liked the way my Buffalo set turned out... so I did my Indians.... With my limited funds it is hard to compete, registry wise.... So I go for nice coins I can afford...

Here is the link to the site.. it has both the Buffalo and the Indian Sets... Take a look.. enjoy....

Bruce Lee Collections

On the Indians...I take it the one's at the very bottom are duplicates??? My first set of Indians look just like that........I sold it for $150 and the only real key was the 08-S in EF-40 thumbsup2.gif

I like the layout of you site....looks like you still got some goodies to pick up for you set poke2.gif

Yes those are duplicates I have replaced.. but with the extra album spots... I left them in there... Fixed the Buffalo link... Thanks for looking... Funny my Indian Set started with the 1877.. and I have been working off it from there...

Wow, that's a nice one.........I never owned that or the late 60's or early 1870's either..........Sweet!!!!

If you own an 1877 their is no reason why you shouldn't own higher grades on those commons....come on man shell out some dough and at least up grade those AG's and G's to some EF's or AU's!!!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

poke2.gif

By the way I don't own a buffalo Nickel foreheadslap.gif

I am working on getting those up.... I like to see the coins site seen.. I am yet to buy online... I am also splitting money between my buffalos... but I will be getting some upgrades laugh.gif It is all in the hunt.....