• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you grade this one?

34 posts in this topic

How about we all start including in the thread title what series of coins we are talking about? Many of us only collect one or two series, and have no real knowledge about, or interest in, grading others series.

One day I am going to need to learn how to take quality photos of coins like the pros on this site, but here it is.

I added it to my 7070 Type registry set (link below). Very nice luster. (thumbs u

147168.jpg.60d5228dadf84568d4149138cbb6c815.jpg

That really is a beautiful coin!!! If I were to have looked at that pic initially I would have thought it was probably a 64. In fact, remembering back, the reverse was why I figured it to be a 61/62. Regardless though, it is an amazing coin. I do not own a seated dollar, and will be looking forward to when I do! Everytime I hold one I start buzzing with crazy energy that I cannot explain! -literally.

Nice coin,

Chris