• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prooflike Coins for Sale Here!!!

9 posts in this topic

Hey y'all, got a few coins that I've upgraded, and now's your chance to grab them. Also, a couple of really cool foreign pieces. I'm trying to raise a little cash for an upcoming auction that I really want.

All prices include shipping. Make an offer on anything you want - I'm flexible. Paypal add 3%.

England Shilling, 1551-1553, Edward VI, really hard to find attractive high grade examples of this type. NGC VF Details, Repaired (looks like a minor hole to the left of the bust was punched and repaired - hardly noticeable and otherwise, the coin is gorgeous), Well struck and well centered, $275

IMG_1289copy_zps061a436b.jpg

IMG_1290copy_zps658fb42e.jpg

Morocco 10F NGC MS-66, $20

IMG_0982copy_zps9d100471.jpg

IMG_0988copy_zpsd11efd6d.jpg

2000P South Carolina State Quarter, NGC MS-67PL, These are hard to come by in such high grade, but they are available if you are patient. I got a steal on an upgrade, so I'm going to offer this one for a low price: $75

JPA881obverse_zpsc1a8b2ba.jpg

JPA881reverse_zps8b52381c.jpg

1943S Nickel NGC MS-66* Nearly PL, gorgeous semi-prooflike surfaces are covered with die polish, $50

:takeit:

PM SENT

Make me an offer!

Lowered the asking price on the Edward VI to $300. Lowered the quarter to $75.

I also have a 2003 Lincoln Cent, graded NGC MS-68PL, which I can let go for $50. I don't have pics of it, but it looks very similar to the Lincoln posted

I also have a 2003 Lincoln Cent, graded NGC MS-68PL, which I can let go for $50. I don't have pics of it, but it looks very similar to the Lincoln posted

Did you upgrade from a 68 PL to a DPL or 69 PL example?

Did you upgrade from a 68 PL to a DPL or 69 PL example?

I bought 2 68PLs right around the same time (the one I'm keeping is a 2004), and decided to get rid of the second one. There are no DPLs (although, I'd buy it in a heartbeat), and I haven't seen a 69PL for sale, although they do exist.

Haven't bumped this in a while. Happy mother's day! The 2003 Lincoln is also sold, which means the Moroccan coin, Shilling, and quarter are still available!