• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This has nothing to do with coins... enjoy

38 posts in this topic

If it has "nothing to do with coins", why not be respectful of this, the US Coins forum and post it elsewhere?

And warning people about off topic threads in the thread titles does not make them any less off topic. Ditto to anyone who will say no one is forced to open or read such a thread.

Dude.. jump off you white steed for a second.. god Mark.. give me a break. Hey.. hump the button if you feel better..
Been like this for several months now...Heritage changed him. :(
I've seen no change in Mark's behavior, he always calls it the way he sees it regardless if you agree with him.

If that's the case, then why isn't he posting such chastising comments in every "non US Coins" thread here? Seems about 50% of the threads in the US Coins section have little if anything to do with actual US Coins.

But whatever. If that's one's goal in life to be "that guy" -- then more power to him/her.

:frustrated:

I think the flight in a T-6 Texan fighter was a real thrill ride!

The T6 was a trainer, not a fighter. The Navy's version was the SNJ. They were the step in between their biplane trainer, the N2S, and their combat aircraft.

I understand both Mark and the OP's sentiment. Gosh- I wish PCGS and NGC both had a type of open forum where members could dialog about interesting threads such as this.

Pat, this might not be quite what you are looking/hoping for, but under "General Discussion Forum" NGC does offer "The Water Cooler" forum.

Mark, it is said sarcasm is the lazy man's attempt at humor.

I am in an exceedingly lazy mood today. . .

;)

Pat, I had a hunch that you were being facetious, but chose to address your post as a serious one, in case I was mistaken. I will know better, next time ;)

I understand both Mark and the OP's sentiment. Gosh- I wish PCGS and NGC both had a type of open forum where members could dialog about interesting threads such as this.

Pat, this might not be quite what you are looking/hoping for, but under "General Discussion Forum" NGC does offer "The Water Cooler" forum.

Mark, it is said sarcasm is the lazy man's attempt at humor.

I am in an exceedingly lazy mood today. . .

;)

Pat, I had a hunch that you were being facetious, but chose to address your post as a serious one, in case I was mistaken. I will know better, next time ;)

No, it's not on you.

I have been failing right and left today (especially over at PCGS. . .)

Yes, Mark made a valid point and it struck a nerve with me.. but he is correct. Anyways, I posted it here to share with my fellow coin folks. If I posted it in the WC, only the comic kids would enjoy... and I know not many of you all venture over there. So, I posted it here. Wrong or right, I wanted to share and I'm glad everybody, well some of you ;) , enjoyed it.

Guess the button humping didn't happen after all.. :roflmao:

Yes, Mark made a valid point and it struck a nerve with me.. but he is correct. Anyways, I posted it here to share with my fellow coin folks. If I posted it in the WC, only the comic kids would enjoy... and I know not many of you all venture over there. So, I posted it here. Wrong or right, I wanted to share and I'm glad everybody, well some of you ;) , enjoyed it.

Guess the button humping didn't happen after all.. :roflmao:

Very good point. If you posted this somewhere else, I wouldn't have seen it. I honestly check two, maybe three forum areas max on this website. (1) US Coins, (2) Numismatic General, and every once in a blue moon (3) Registry.

I guess I'm like Switzerland on this. I like OT posts like this every once and awhile and I like Mark.

MJ