• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gone!

5 posts in this topic

Sold all that I needed to promote.

Thanks to all that bid and helped make this a tremendous consignment.

Moved all the items with no bids up top which will make it easier on those looking for the bargain basement. :grin:

Some nice Gold Indians there for bidding wdrob!! The Peace and Morgans seem to have a chance of a good low bid price as well as some of those moderns. (thumbs u

Good Luck on the bids!!

ttt

Getting closer. Still a few moderns with no bid. Keep an eye on them and you should be able to pick them up for next to nothing.

It looks like it is coming down to the wire and we are entering the final 4 hours before the items listed come to the hammer.

My consigned coins spread for the hammer start 4 hours from now and the last one in 8 hours from now, respectively.

I know the PDF Linked is slightly large but it includes links to each and every coin being auctioned.

The current bid amounts have increased on many of those items since I created the PDF, yet all the links remain valid and will take you right to where you have an interest.

Good luck on any item you might be interested in and I hope to have a good turnout.

Thanks

Added a small PDF of coins listed and ending soon with NO BIDS.

PDF HERE