Please help with my kid's school project - old Coins magazines wanted

6 posts in this topic

My kid wants to do a project related to coin collecting. I have a few back issues of Coin World, etc., but they're fairly recent, and she'd really like to get magazine issues from the 1940s - 1960s. If you have any that you could donate, send me or sell to me, I'd really appreciate hearing back from you. I'll pay for at least the cost of "media" shipping via USPS.

Thanks!

James

James,

I would love to help with something like this, but I am far too new to have anything old enough to help. Does it have to be hard copy? I ask because the Newman Portal and ANA has nice archives that could be printed if that would help?

38 minutes ago, Woods020 said:

James,

I would love to help with something like this, but I am far too new to have anything old enough to help. Does it have to be hard copy? I ask because the Newman Portal and ANA has nice archives that could be printed if that would help?

As it appears you did not notice, a spam bot brought up this old thread from 2004.    ;)

1 hour ago, Coinbuf said:

As it appears you did not notice, a spam bot brought up this old thread from 2004.    ;)

Keep me straight CB. I sure didn’t notice. 

On 8/24/2021 at 10:15 PM, Toby Serena said:

Residence bistro is really a tranquil spot to visit. On ends of the week I for the most part allude to visit this spot with the companions, also I have to check paper coach reviews to get latest updates to write my college thesis. They give the quality and scrumptious food alongside the new and serene climate to get yourself loose.

I'd rather relax with a nice, tall glass of oven cleaner than go to your crappy residence bistro or use your even crappier cheating on written assignments website.