• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you remember my Harshly cleaned SAE?

9 posts in this topic

Bobby, that ASE looks nice and is it coincidental that my daughter just brought home some Taco Bell Tacos?

I think not! :grin:

Bobby, that ASE looks nice and is it coincidental that my daughter just brought home some Taco Bell Tacos?

I think not! :grin:

The reverse actually has a lot more blue. It took a few years to get to these colors. Too bad it is severely polished.

I'm going to hang it from my rear view window in my truck. lol

I really hope that you are joking, Bobby. There are so many crackheads around who wouldn't think twice about smashing your window just to get a fix.

Chris

I really hope that you are joking, Bobby. There are so many crackheads around who wouldn't think twice about smashing your window just to get a fix.

Chris

Nope, that's where its hanging Chris. I don't think too many people would even know what it is or if it's worth anything. I think they would easily have broken into my truck by now to get my $200 gps or $140 CB. lol

Chris

That happened to my daughters car when she had a couple of dollars worth of pocket change in a cup holder that was it plain view.

Chris

That happened to my daughters car when she had a couple of dollars worth of pocket change in a cup holder that was it plain view.

More likely they'll be after the Taco Bell coupons.

jom