• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- Franklin Halves. Morgan Dollars and Photography Equipment!

3 posts in this topic

**Wow! That was fast! Thanks to everyone who sent messages about what I was offering. When my "For Sale" box fills up again, I will let you all know. Thanks!

Hello again everyone! I have another large batch of coins that I'm wanting to sell, although this isn't my usual "sell at melt" stuff. I do have a little bit of wiggle room to negotiate but please be reasonable with offers. I am listing everything I have here and can provide images upon request. I also have some spare photography equipment that I am no longer using so I may have something for the photographers out there as well!

Payment through PayPal(add 3% for invoice) is preferred but I will also accept checks/money orders. If paying by check/money order, shipment will be delayed until your check/money order clears through my bank. Also, if you choose to pay by check/money order and we have not done prior business together, please provide 2-3 member references with your PM. Packages will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. Tracking information will be provided once your package has shipped. Shipping charges are $5 per package.

Coins-

SOLD!! I have been working on upgrading my raw Franklin Set and have managed to accumulate enough coins for another full set(all dates/MMs). Most all of the coins are white, with only a few that have some light rim toning. Most of the coins are in MS63/64 grades and there are some coins with Full Bell Lines. I can provide the dates/MMs for the coins with FBL upon request. I'm asking $17.50 per coin if you buy the set as a whole. If you would only like to purchase individual coins, PM me and I'll send you price list.

SOLD!! I have 8 Franklin Halves that are duplicates and I am selling them for melt. There are 5 MS coins and 3 Proof coins.

SOLD!! Up next are 7 Morgan Dollars from my collection. I sent these coins in for grading last year and since I have started upgrading my set, I decided to crack these out and store them in my album. The 1900-P has some light rim toning and the rest are all white. The 1879-S and the 1881-S have some nice, semi-PL fields. Images will be provided upon request. I kept all the labels and they will be included with the coins. Here's what I have-

1879-S NGC MS63 Cert. #2601001-004

1880-P NGC MS62 Cert. #2601001-005

1881-S NGC MS62 Cert. #3628361-003

1884-O NGC MS63 Cert. #2601586-001

1900-P NGC MS62 Cert. #2601001-020

1900-O NGC MS62 Cert. #2601001-019

1921-P NGC MS63 Cert. #3540070-027

The only 2 coins I did not submit were the 1881-S and the 1921-P. For this group of Morgans,

Photography Equipment-

SOLD!! I have a Tamron AF 90mm f/2.8 DI SP 1:1 Macro Lens for a Nikon F-Mount camera body. The lens is in great working condition. Smooth focusing whether in Auto or Manual focusing modes. Comes with front and rear lens caps, lens hood, lens case and the original box.

SOLD!! I have 3 Jansjo LED lamps that I no longer use and they need to go.

SOLD!! I have a small copystand that needs to go as well. The base board is 15"Lx14"W. The column height is 23". It held my D3100 w/ the Tamron lens well, but that was about the max for the stand. My D3100 w/ the Nikon 105mm lens was too much for it. Ideal weight range is 2-3 lbs. I have a couple of pictures that I can send if you would like to see it. I'm asking $60 for the copystand.