• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I was inspired.....

8 posts in this topic

I saw how nice Jeremy's Nickel Set look.. and I have always wanted to display a set.. that is non registry... since I am on limited funds... So I finally took the time to get my Buffalos in my album photographed.. some of the photos wil be reshot etc... I also am going to use this so I can access it anywhere that has internet.. cuz there are just those times when you blank out as to what grade you have in such and such date.... Here is the link to the set... Buffalo Set .. I had another Buffalo set a few years back that was more complete, but it was stolen frown.gif So I am kinda starting over.... Enjoy... and thx for looking...

Great inspiration! thumbsup2.gif Good job Bruce! As it evolves it'll be quite a piece of work. Hoipe you keep the rainbow-toned 35 as part of the set.

Hoot

I think I have decided to keep it as it will be hard to find another circ one like it.. Even if it is not in the album I would still like to hold onto it .... I am going after VF+ coins, but I got the book with a few coins in it already.. So I am in the process of rebuilding the set...

alittle html will do the trick, but if you don't know any html.. I am sure there is a way to display pictures... If you need any help with the HTML part.. PM me.... I would like to see what you have amassed in toned morgans...

This is what I get when I go to your site-

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

http://www.geocities.com/bruceswar2002/Buffalos.htm

KC, I have my Barber half set listed on my site and I don't know anything about making web pages, though I made my own in one weekend's time.

all this means since it is a free site that the site has gone over the bandwith usage.. that means that too many people have visited it within the hour.. so if you wait a bit .. the site will be back up smile.gif free host suck I know....