• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New member....

8 posts in this topic

Greetings, fellow coin lovers!

I have been away from the hobby for 4-5 years, so I had to figure out things like the * designation that I see on NGC holders. What else have I missed?

I registered my set of Peace Dollars here.... My Peace $ Set , and I'm looking to start upgrading. I dabble in Morgans, but I am a fanatic for the Peace Series. High end coins in the series are works of art, IMO.

I hope to make some new friends here; maybe I'll see some of you at a show or two!

Welcome Peace! (Hey that sounds pretty good!) Nice set of dollars! Look forward to the pics and rich descriptions smile.gif !

Hoot

Have you ever wondered why Peace collectors are such nice people...and smart too!

Since you have the Hi end of the Peace market covered and I'm working on the Lo end, I guess everyone else can go home!

I'm gon wink.gif na take a look at your set right now. I'm registered as "Twowood Peace Dollars". Twowood

Hi; Wasn't able to locate your Peace set on the Registry. This forum is a bit more complicated than the other side of the street.I'll eventually figure it out...I hope. Twowood :confused :

Hi; Wasn't able to locate your Peace set on the Registry. This forum is a bit more complicated than the other side of the street.I'll eventually figure it out...I hope. Twowood :confused

My set is here.... Barry's Peace Gems

I should add it to my sig since it's named differently. Thanks for the warm welcome.

welcome peace babee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will see high end/low pop fully struck or thereabouts with tremendous eye appeal peace dollars explode within the next 1 year!!

even common dates as long as they are amazing and ms67!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back and welcome to the boareds i hope your collecting will be exciting and rewarding to you in terms of having fun!!!!!!!!! and making you feel really good

sincerely michael