• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver Kennedy's get an adjustment

4 posts in this topic

in value and registry points.

Howdy Friends,

Well, the early silver and SMS Kennedy's finally got an adjustment to their value and points. The conditionally rarest of my early Kennedy's is a 1965 SMS MS67 Cameo example that is now valued at $750 and sports 1450 registry points.

I've always felt that coin was the best of my early Kennedy collection and I'm pleased to see it raised to its proper place relative to other coins in the my set. High grade SMS Cameo's in any denomination are very tough coins to locate. I've often thought that the SMS FT dimes were greatly underappreciated in points and value so it's nice to see the adjustment there also.

Happy collecting,

Larry

See more journals by Merlin8*

I've often thought that the SMS FT dimes were greatly underappreciated in points and value so it's nice to see the adjustment there also.

Well that would not surprise me in the least since I let Rick have my 1966 SMS MS68 FT for peanuts just a few weeks back. hm

Good info.

I've often thought that the SMS FT dimes were greatly underappreciated in points and value so it's nice to see the adjustment there also.

Well that would not surprise me in the least since I let Rick have my 1966 SMS MS68 FT for peanuts just a few weeks back. hm

Good info.

Why Thanks again Bill!! :grin: