• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONSTER TONED 1938 WALKER ON EBAY ONLY STAR FOR THE DATE

11 posts in this topic

I consigned this coin to Kryptonite Comics and had Shane also send to NGC.

He has also informed me this is the one and only star grade for the year.

Thanks for looking. Auction link is at the bottom.

1938walkerobv_zpsd6613f5d.jpg

1938walkerrev_zps960ba331.jpg

1938walkerholder_zpsd64a65db.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350892846417?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

I consigned this coin to Kryptonite Comics and had Shane also send to NGC.

He has also informed me this is the one and only star grade for the year.

Thanks for looking. Auction link is at the bottom.

1938walkerobv_zpsd6613f5d.jpg

1938walkerrev_zps960ba331.jpg

1938walkerholder_zpsd64a65db.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350892846417?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

Bump

The color on this Walker is exceptional as pictured. My gut feeling is that "in hand" the colors are not quite as vibrant. Someone paid $500.00 + over the market price for a 1938 MS65 for the color and a *. Good for them, and I hope I am wrong about the true colors.

Carl

Yes I can attest for both the coin and the photo. The color and luster is very strong and show well even in a less than adequate lighting situation such as just looking at your coins while sitting on the couch. Check it under a lamp and they smack you in the face.

My opinion may not mean much, but Shane is well versed in toned coins. I would also say that NGC's opinion is no slouch either

Thanks Jim